What in the world have I been doing for the past three hours when I have so much work to do?
Well, to answer that rhetorical question: NOTHING!
And considering that the fact that my exams are in less than a month has just hit me smack in the face today, I really have got my priorities screwed up. Or as Ron says, "She has got to get her priorities straight" or somehting along those lines. God help me! I'm probably the only one who doesn't do my CEP tutorials, and my math tutorials, and who doesn't understand what the hell goes on during lessons... Ooh.. I smell tempeh cooking.. Where was I?
Sigh... I think I've really become stupider. See what I mean?! There isn't even such a word! STUPIDER. Blearhghgienkfeqqif...
I mean I used to grasp concepts so easily and I could get away with not going for lessons and all up to JC, but now, I'm struggling like mad. Either all chem engin people are closet muggers or they're just super duper smart or I'm just not that smart. Oh wait, they're not closet muggers. They are muggers.
But mugging is just not my style. I'm so not used to it. I'm not used to being consistent in my work. Last minute mugging is more like me.
WTF mates... I'm just a bone-ass lazy girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment