I was reading my sister's blog and she seems to really know what she wants and why she's doing what she's doing.
You know how you start off with great expectations and expect everything to be exciting and fun and all, but then you realise it's not all it's cracked up to be? I really HATE university life.
Am I having a mid-sem crisis? Not mid-sem actually, more like nearing-the-end-of-the-first-year-but-not-quite-there-yet crisis. It's almost the end of the first year and I feel as though I've had too much already. Don't know if I can make it through 3 more years like this. That's another 6 end of sem exams, 7 including the one that's in less than a month. And it's only going to get harder.
how like that?!
1 comment:
Just take it one semester at a time. It helps if you do electives or cross-fac modules that interest you (remember to space them out so there's something to look forward to most terms). And cherish your holidays!
I'm surviving and I'm sure you can too. Have faith! :)
Post a Comment