Firstly, I did not say that ALL Singaporean shows are lousy. Where did I even mention anything about ALL Singaporean shows? I was just talking about the 2 particular shows that I had watched. And I did acknowledge, in the end, that generalisations about the standard of Malay current affairs programmes based on 2 shows may not be very accurate.
"Ok, so maybe I shouldn't generalise after having watched only 2 episodes....."
But I just had to rant, having watched the shows.
And secondly, having admitted that you don't know me personally, how would you know what type of a person I am? Please don't make assumptions about my character, thank you. I'm not saying that I don't agree that YPs should be more proactive, but I'm just pissed off at the fact that you're accusing me of being "no action, talk only" when you barely, no, make that don't even know me.
1 comment:
word!
Post a Comment