Monday, March 21, 2005

I've added the comment function.

I don't see how my posts are "holier than thou". ?? *insert puzzled face here*

"i do get riled when yps whine with no go only say."
I don't really know what you're trying to say here, but from what I gather, it means I'm just full of hot air. Am I right? So what do you expect me to do? If I wanted to revolutionise the Malay current affairs programmes here I would have taken a dip. in Mass Comm or something, but obviously I'm not interested in that am I? I was just merely expressing my opinion about the show, having actually watched the show for a whole 30 minutes, and finding that it was really not what I had expected. Maybe if you tried watching, you'd know what I mean.

As for not supporting my "society": it was a comment on a programme that just happened to be a MALAY one. And anyway I agree with sitim. (see tagboard)

Btw, how did you come across my blog anyway?

------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, have a math quiz tomorrow! So exciting!

No comments: