Sunday, March 20, 2005

Time.

After having not picked up a book in ages, I've finally started reading again. For the past 3 months it seemed like I had no time for myself or for anything for that matter. Don't ask me why. It's not like I was very busy. I guess I was just preoccupied with, get this, absolutely nothing. That's the sad part. And the "wondering where my time has gone" part is also quite sad too.

I'm re-reading Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. I read it half-way when I was younger, ok, not that much younger, I think I read it when I was 16. Yea, and it was too disturbing for my young mind. But now, assuming that I'm more mature and am able to handle the disturbing, not-so-perfect side of life, I've decided to give the book another chance. :)

Haha radio DJs are quite bimbotic. "Well, it's a Saturday and yea, I think like you should just go out and, you know, just.. like.. chill out and like.. have fun! *giggle*" I can just, like, totally, like, imagine her, like, twirling like, her hair, like when she like says that! *giggle*
Ew. How annoying... I mean it's not that I want them to be all pretentious and serious and "oh the weight of the world is on my shoulders", but saying really redundant things like that? Hehe well at least it's funny la.

Oh no! Now I have to write a letter to Mediacorp! I must, I must tell them to stop hiring such bimbotic DJs! I must get my voice heard!

No comments: