Ok, I have so much to write. Well, I had a lot of things to write, but you know how you tend to forget stuff though you already made a note to yourself to remember the said stuff? Ok, another note to self: it would help if I actually remembered these mental notes. Ah well...
Anyway, I saw spongebob and PATRICK!!!! :D Haha I was such a kid. Was standing there right behind the seated children in front of the stage. Right smack in the middle too! Didn't get a photo with them (because you had to buy $20 worth of stuff before they gave you a pass to get a photo taken with them), but ama did get photos of them with her phone. Will put them up when she gives them to me. :) Hehe that really made my day. Lalala... Yea, I'm such a kid. I know.
On a more sobering note, I failed my chem engin principles test miserably, and I've resolved to study very very hard from now on. And this time it's for real. Well, I'll try at least.
On a more bimbotic note, MY ARMS ARE FAT!!! So I've also decided to exercise regularly. At least 20 mins twice a week. I know that's still 50 mins short of the 30 mins recommended 3 times a week, but it's a start. Go me!
Ok, this blogging thing is getting tedious. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment