Today was lab day. Once a fortnight I'd have to do computer programming lab assignments. Thank God I have the whole day to do it cos it really takes very long.... I really have to brush up on my typing. Made a lot of silly little mistakes that could have saved me about an hour or so of debugging. Oh no, I'm starting to speak geek language!! HELP!! Anyway, I didn't take as long as I expected to to finish the lab. Took about 3 hours. Supposed to do it in 2 actually, but hey, I'm just starting out, still have erm one or 2 months to get used to it before the prac exams.
Can someone tell me where my time has gone? In 2 months I'm going to complete my first year at uni. Like, whoa, hold on a minute, one year over just like that? And I'm still not used to this going to school thing and the waking up early thing. Heh I have 2 consecutive early days and I almost never make it to school by 8am on the second day. How like that?! Ok, I suppose it's not that bad cos I'm not missing much, although it is math tutorial. Cos I can't understand what he's saying anyway so yea. Heh just trying to make myself feel better for missing half my math tutorials. Hmm, I really did miss half of them. 3 out of 6. Ah well... What am I to do when my body just doesn't want to cooperate in the morning? :)
Anyway, I bought my ibook a companion today :) It's a pretty little red mouse. I got tired of using the trackpad and it was starting to look rather dirty anyway. Yea, so everyone say Hi! to the new mouse :)
No comments:
Post a Comment