Some people seem to have problems respecting other peoples' opinions.
Maybe it's time to grow up and realise that you are not always right.
And that sometimes, you just have to admit you've crossed the line.
---
Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code is a hell of a good read. (Ya I still haven't read it yet..)
I couldn't put it down for half a day. Had to peel myself away from it to read my CS notes.
It's just so interesting! And exciting! And intriguing even, the way it makes references to facts and mythology. And how everything just ties in so well. It's a bit annoying in a sense that it reveals some, but not the whole picture and you have to keep guessing, but I suppose that's what makes you not want to put the book down. ;)
Yes, I know, bad time to be hooked on a book. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment