Sometimes I wonder,
if I've made a wrong step somewhere,
cos times don't seem as good as they have been before.
It's not so hard then,
to want to lay down and cry,
but then I hear a chorus of voices
calling from the other side,
"Look up! Look up!"
These are my friends, my friends,
just some people walking
the same road with hands
joined as one, together,
cross the bridge, see the rainbow,
feel the breeze, watch the flowers grow,
touch the sky, don't you know,
we can go higher, higher, higherrrr?
-- a song they taught us during orientation in sec school. I think it was written by one of the ex-girls. There's more to it, but I can't remember much of it. Thought about it when I was going to give up studying for CEP exam haha and it made me cry.. (aww.. how geeky...) but it's a nice song don't you think? :) It sounds even nicer with a tune, I'll sing it to you *screams of protest* ok fine, I won't!
No comments:
Post a Comment