Monday, June 13, 2005
H2G2
All this while, all these years, I've had this wonderfully, excitingly, amazingly funny book sitting on the bookshelf right beside me and I've never once picked it up and read it. Well, I think I did pick it up a few times, but the slightly old cover and yellowish pages totally don't do justice to what's inside. It's just strange and crazy and sometimes, you have no idea what in the world (or, more accurately, the universe) the author is talking about! But it's hilarious!! Douglas Adams is an absolute genius! I only decided to read the book after watching the movie, which goes by the same name: The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. The movie was good, but the book was about 10 times better :) I have the 1st and 3rd books but not the 2nd and I have this thing about reading books in order so now I have to find the 2nd book in the series: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, before I can read the 3rd, after which I have to go find the 4th and 5th books too. (That was an awfully long sentence.) So off to the library we go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment