Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Went shopping with my mommy today at Geylang, City Plaza. We were supposed to go to the tailor at Geylang, but then in the cab on the way there we realised we forgot to bring the cloth! (How brilliant!) Yea, so she suggested we go eat at City Plaza and shop there too. And I thought, "What?! City Plaza? That's like the epitome of uncoolness man! And it isn't even in the city!" But you won't believe what I found! Well, truthfully, not much, but that didn't stop be from buying 2 skirts, a sweater-like top, and a faux pearl necklace, all for a low price of $42.

My shoulders are still aching from the aromatherapy massage I went for yesterday. But it was really shiok. And relaxing. Except for the parts where she kneads your shoulders, that hurts. But I think it temporarily cured my cat allergy cos she had a cat and I didn't sneeze at all the whole time after that. Maybe its the eucalyptus oil: cleared my nasal passage. :)

SHIT! I forgot the return my library books! Arghhh... More library fines...

No comments: