Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hey! Just realised I haven't blogged for quite some time. Partly due to laziness and business (busy-ness). :)

Friday my sister came home! Went to fetch her at the airport with my mommy and Noraishah (who was late haha Ama has a contender for the title of late queen). Before that went out with the girls! Lunch and shopping and trying on funny clothes hehe.

Went to the Asian Civilizations Museum on Saturday with Jonathan for the Vatican exhibition. It was amazing! :) Really nice and if you go make sure you see the other exhibitions, like Islam in West-Asia. Really eye-opening. I don't really know how to describe it, you just have to go and see it for yourself. Then we had a nice dinner at Esplanade. The atmosphere there is really... :) romantic haha with all the people and all the free outdoor performances.

Can't remember what I did on Sunday.

Went for Arts Camp on Monday and Tuesday and went back on Wednesday. Heh so extra la. But it was fun... And I got a lot of bruises haha, just very careless. But the beds sucked and I'm glad I'm back home with my own pillows. :) J (ok I'll call him J from now on, his name's too long, and I don't like Jon. So J it is.) Anyway, on the way back met J to eat and then he helped carry my bags home.

Last night I thought I'd finally got my 1st tuition assignment but then the tuition agency lied and told the parents I had experience teaching when I didn't, but anyway, the parents wanted someone with experience so they don't want me la cos I told them I never taught before. But its ok la...

Yup.. Ok, that wasn't a very interesting post. Heh as Yan says, like the minutes of my life.

No comments: