Hello! As of this moment, I am officially no longer unemployed! Woohoo! And no, it's not because I've found a job, don't be silly, that's impossible if you don't speak Chinese in this country, it's because I've officially decided to give up looking for one and try to enjoy the rest of my hoildays. Exactly one month and one week of it's left. It's amazing how fast 2 months have gone by without me even noticing. And what's even more amazing is how I haven't managed to find a job in that 2 months (ok, fine, I'm still bitter about it *grumble*).
Anyway, I went to Pulau Semakau last Sunday, and it was a really nice trip, albeit a bit tiring and the fact that it is Singapore's landfill island and that we had to wake up at bloody 5.30 in the morning. It wasn't smelly at all though. What I saw of it was just wide open spaces and trees and mangroves and the shore. I actually went with my sister to help with her research on seagrass (like, what?!), but it was lots of fun, although this time we didn't have much time to look around and poke at erm.. I mean.. observe interesting sea creatures like we did at Labrador and Chek Jawa cos it started drizzling and we had to go back anyway. Team SG (that's SeaGrass btw hehe, there were 4 of us) went with a whole group of about 60 people who were doing the mangrove survey so we didn't really wanna miss the ferry off the island you know. ;) Hope we get to go somewhere else before she goes back down under. hint hint
Alright, it's 4 and I haven't had my lunch.. Where oh where is my lunch? :( I'm going to go faint now... Don't mind me..
No comments:
Post a Comment