Ok, so I'm sitting at home watching The West Wing Season 5 (which my sister borrowed and insists on watching like 24 hours a day), but that's not so bad I guess, it's quite a good show actually. Yea, so I'm just sitting at home and I'm wondering, what has come out of these 2 and a half months of school vacation?
Absolutely nothing!
Yea, I went out a couple of times, visited our island's landfill, had to relief teach Satan's spawn (long story), went for a couple of job interviews, read a couple of books, watched a lot of brain-damaging tv (apparently there's a negative link between tv and your scores on school tests, heh yea blame it on the tv), walked the length of orchard to city hall a couple of times over, but nothing that I really, really want to do. And then I thought, what do I want to do? And you know what? I have no idea.
Sigh... Ok, I'm just in another one of those moods again... This blog is becoming kinda boring huh...
On a different note. Don't people have other things to do? EVERYONE is out in town. Don't they have school or work or something? Why, oh why can't you guys just leave me alone to shop in peace? I absolutely hate queueing up for changing rooms. And I hate crowds.
Bleh.. I'm going to de-smellify myself now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment