Thursday, June 02, 2005

Phew!

I PASSED MY CHEM ENG PRINCIPLES!!!!! With a B no less. :) Not an A, but heck la, I wasn't even expecting a pass! Yes, I'm very very very happy (as can be seen from the excessive use of capital letters and exclamation marks). Hahahehehohohuhuhh..

Anyway, I finally got off my ass and went for a job interview in town. The CBD area. Like where the serious people work. I felt so out of place cos here was little ol' me in my jeans and a t shirt and then there are these people wearing shirts and ties and coats. Heh, anyway hope I get the job cos it seems quite good. Working only 4 hours a day and only weekdays! How perfect! And it seems like quite a simple job too. And it pays $6 an hour. Not very good, but not too bad either. But considering I will only be working 4 hours a day, I won't be earning much la. Oh well.

I still can't believe I passed my chem when I had failed my mid-terms so miserably that there was no possibility of redemption. I got 26 for midterms. That's really lousy. I counted I was in the bottom 30 of the whole cohort. So maybe if I had not failed it so miserably I would've gotten an A hehe. Yea... Wishful thinking... But still, I think I deserved it for not giving up. See, if you persevere, nothing is impossible. :)

No comments: