Friday, July 22, 2005

Heh why is it that you're so hopelessly unromantic, and yet I still like you?
Yea, I'm not the sort of person who's into overly lovey dovey stuff (like can you say "eww!?"),and mushy wushy proclaimations of love that give you the feeling that your spine's dissolved all of a sudden, but a little bit of mush is ok once in a while. Heh, but not too much or you might just gross me out. ;)

Anyway, I'm really glad my sister has finished reading HP6. :) :) See, 2 smiley faces. That means really happy. :) One more for good measure. Yea, ok, anyway, as I was saying, I'm really happy cos now I have someone to discuss the book with. It's gross how she killed off one of my favourite characters! ARGHH!! I still can't get over it. And the fact that his death was so... Ah, I can't say it here. Can't express myself properly. Everytime I think about it I get upset. :( :( See, very upset...

No comments: