Haha silly me.. I changed my password and I didn't remember that I did and I was panicking and wondering why I couldn't log in...
Anyway, I'm feeling rather apprehensive about the new semester. :(
I hope I do manage to make it to school on most days (ok, this is a problem of laziness more than anything, or laziomeliatis as my papa calls it hehe I'll tell you that story some other time..)
I also hope I can maintain at least a B average or all my hopes of getting second class honours will be gone, poof~ like that. First class hons is probably already out of reach, unless of course I get A plusses for every subject for the next 6 semesters, which really is no problem whatsoever, yeah right! I wonder abt 2nd upper though... Hmm...
Ok, so to start my semester on the right foot, I better get down to school now for the start of sem briefing for year 2s. Heh... Might be late though... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment