Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wow, iTunes has totally not pissed me off today by picking songs that I actually feel like listening to. It's like psychic or something... I think we really have a connection here. Hehe ok what nonsense!

Anyway, I cleaned up my table while dancing along to music this evening. :) Table top is visible once again. So, yeay! I was going to post before and after photos, but a bit embarrassing la... The before photo is so damn messy. And it's not even a true before photo cos I already started cleaning it (ok, more like throwing stuff off the table, onto the floor and bed) when I decided to snap a photo of the state it was in.

Tomorrow I'll continue this spring cleaning. Why do they call it spring cleaning anyway? Is it supposed to happen in spring? Or do they mean spring as in "SURPRISE! I'm going to clean up your house!"? Ok, it's definitely not the latter la... Sorry, so full of shit today, dunno why...

Anyway, my grandma came in to check on my progress, she was the one who forced me (ok she didn't really force me, but she threatened to clean up my room for me, and I HATE it when people do that cos then I won't know where anything is, you know the phrase "organised mess"?) to clean up my room. She was wondering why I had clothes outside of my cupboard and so she opened my cupboard, gave it an incredulous stare and said "EH! Banyaknyer baju!" ("EH! So many clothes!"). HAhaha! Aiyah, I don't have that many clothes la, just that it's a bit messy, so it looks like a lot... Hee...

On a totally different note, I've been doing relief teaching, and the money's good... :D
And I love having prata suppers with the penyu! :)

No comments: