Thursday, August 04, 2005

Did i mention that the food at Straits Kitchen at Hyatt is damn good? It's like really expensive local fare, but it's really good, expensive local food. Yea, that's where Jonathan's parents took us out for lunch. Have I blogged this before? I also went there recently cos my cousin was treating my grandma and my mom and me. Heh it just suddenly came to mind cos I was thinking about indian food, like naan and masala fish and chicken, and spinach with cottage cheese (forgot the indian name. it's my favourite, it tastes a hundred times better than it looks, trust me). It was also where I first tasted duck. And I didn't like it. But I liked almost everything else :) Especially playing with the twirly twirly candy, dunno what it's called.

Hehe ok anyway, bored la, cleaning my room again... Everything from under the table is now on the table and all over the floor, so my table top is not neat any more :( I got so sick of cleaning I tried using my sister's HP magic wand to clear up the mess, then I realised I didn't know the spell. I'm sure it was somewhere in the 4th book... Or maybe not. Oh well, looks like I have to clean my room up the muggle way. Boo...

3 comments:

sits said...

Paneer! Its called Paneer and I LUB IT TOO! Meow. Who took you guys out and why doesn't anyone volunteer to take you guys out when I AM AROUND DAMMIT? HUMPH!

seetea said...

Haha cos you're always out with your friends anyway.. Hrmph..
I lub spinach :)

sits said...

And don't use my wand! You should never use another wizard's or witch's wand! The results are never quite as good. Meow!! ;)