I don't get it, is this a conspiracy to make my uni life suck? Like it doesn't suck enough. It's not like I couldn't do the bloody question, I could, but I made one teeny tiny mistake and got the whole thing wrong. Ok, fine, my fault. It's just so frustrating! The test wasn't even difficult! Stupid MCQs. I've always hated MCQs. I'd rather take a written paper, thank you very much.
Anyway, have I mentioned that people should really learn to speak English? Ok, not like they don't already know how to speak it, just learn to put it into practice. I mean it's fine if you want to speak in your Mother Tongue if you're just talking among yourselves. I'm fine with that cos some people are more comfortable speaking in their MT. But if it's a tutorial group discussion, and there are 4 of us in the group and one of us doesn't share the same MT, isn't it common courtesy (or should I say common sense) to speak in a language that we all share? I mean how is there going to be a discussion when people don't understand each other? Please me more considerate. Is that too much to ask? (Ok, actually this happened 2 weeks ago...)
No comments:
Post a Comment