Oh God... This studying thing is going to be the death of me. I've 3 tests next week. Somehow I'm not too concerned cos I have too many things to worry about and it confuses me and so I'm partly worried about all these things all at the same time and I have to keep switching from being worried about the test tomorrow to not being able to finish studying for the test on thursday to not having finished my tutorial for wednesday to not having watched the webcast for organic chem tutorial to not having enough money to pay my school fees to a few other things, and so I don't stay worried about one thing long enough to let it affect me too much, but then I'm feeling a bit weird, like my head's all muddled up. Whoa, that was an awfully long sentence.
Anyway, midterm break wasn't much of a break at all. Spent it watching webcasts and trying to catch up on the stuff I've missed. Well, my bad... I know...
You know what I really need right now? A really long break, a good massage, ginger tea, and some sleep. I'm starting to get eyebags and dark circles under my eyes. A little bit of shopping wouldn't hurt. :) And a good book too.
No comments:
Post a Comment