Sunday, October 09, 2005

I love my Jonathan. :) Hehe.. We had dinner at Seoul Garden yesterday. Frankly, I'm not extremely fond of that place. I mean why pay like $25 per person (yea, it's $17.99 +++++++) to cook your own food, and eat burnt or half-cooked food? The only upside is it's a buffet and you can eat as much as you want and drink as much as you want. But I strongly object to them charging service charge for buffets. I'd rather keep my $4.50 and see myself to my seat thank you. But it was fun la... Anyway he did most of the cooking hehe, I just ate. And apparently, most people are not put off by the thought of paying a lot of cook their own food because there was such a long queue we only got in like more than half an hour after we came. Luckily they took down his number so we didn't have to stand there waiting.

Anyway, puasa month has started and I'm getting used to waking up at 4.30 again. But it's not so bad...

Hmm, I found the blog of the person who's blog is under investigation. The one in today's papers. Wonder what causes so much hatred in one person. Maybe he needs help. It's just not healthy.

On another note. I spent almost a whole day yesterday doing my lab report cos my Word kept hanging and it was 2 weeks worth of lab reports anyway. Now that's unhealthy... My poor poor eyes.

No comments: