Monday, October 17, 2005

Phew! That was a rather though week. It started out fine but I caught a flu, fever, cough, sore throat (the whole package) around mid week and it went downhill from there. I missed 2 tests, had a red nose for 3 days and had an encounter with a stingy doctor who didn't offer me an MC although I was running a fever. Anyway, now I'm much better and hoping that they won't be having a make-up test anytime soon cos I haven't exactly finished studying... How do they expect us to memorise so much? All the weird reagents and reaction. It's seriously crazy stuff.

Happy birthday Ama! :)

Haha ok ok, I'll stop giving you a headache with all these crazy colours. (Where is hot pink? Why don't I see hot pink?)

Anyway, I haven't been fasting (cos of my flu), so I tak malu right, go and eat chicken rice at Tanglin Halt. Heh and I don't think anyone really noticed, cos I look chinky anyway. Then we went to Ikea, never ever go to Ikea on a Sunday. It's just too damn crowded! Bought some boxes for my mommy and bedsheets and wanted to buy a pink chair with wheels for my room but Jonathan wouldn't let me. :( Yea, I like going to Ikea actually, it's quite fun when it's less crowded. And I like taking their pencils. Heheh... But they're just so small and cute!

Ok have to go watch my webcasts now.

No comments: