Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Queen of Complaints.

The weather: One of the reasons why I am getting out of this country as soon as I can.
It totally doesn't agree with my body. I hate perspiring when I'm not dressed for it. i.e. when I'm not exercising or at the beach. It makes me uncomfortable, which in turn makes me grumpy. And Jonathan can testify to that.
Actually I don't really mind hot weather la. It's the humidity that gets on my nerves. I hate it when I've just had a nice cooling shower and the moment I step out of the toilet I start perspiring. I'd like to stay fresh and dry for at least a minute after my bath, thanks.
And lately the weather has been just completely unbearable. Take today (and the past few days too) for instance. One moment it's bloody hot and the next it's pouring and ruining my shoes. (Ok, fine I wasn't wearing shoes. I've given up on those cos they make my feet sweat when it's hot and get soaked through when it rains. So slippers are the way to go!) I thought the monsoon season was supposed to be over. It's the only "season" we have. Can't they at least stick to the schedule?

No comments: