A new semester has begun. And in this reflective mood that accompanies every new beginning, I've realised some things about myself and life in general.
I fret too much. Mostly about insignificant things and I should really try to take things as they come and not worry too much, cos really, life and time is too precious to be wasted agonizing over little things that make you miserable.
Family, though you may take them for granted in times of health, is what pulls you through tough times. And though mine isn't perfect, I still love them very much.
Life really is unpredictable. One moment you can be healthy and happy and the next you can be plunged into months of suffering. This sudden change can really get to you at first, but living out these months with hope instead of negativity does make the months seem much shorter.
Well let's hope that, after ending the last school year in lots of confusion and sadness, this new year will be much much better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment