Wow.. I just went through my friends' blogs and I realised how out of touch I've become, with everyone around me. I suppose that happens when you spend your days in a hospital room with not much contact with the outside world. Not that I couldn't contact anyone, but, well, I just didn't feel like talking to anyone for the whole 3+ months. :/ I think I only met with Ama, Yan and Jonathan the whole of the hols. And I didn't even see them that often... But now I'm slowly crawling back out of my hole, since school's starting. I suppose I've never actually been a very sociable person right? I like it that way though...
Anyway, I saw fireworks too! The view was great from the 12th floor. :) It's really pretty, and yes, captivating, although it is just man-made shiny stuff.
Oh ya, read Brave New World. It's a really good book.
My mom might be out by this weekend... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment