Monday, October 09, 2006

Bottled up fizzy drink. SHAKE IT!

Sometimes I wish I'd never started this blog. Haha. It's weird to read your own thoughts and it's horrible to be reminded of stuff you don't actually want to remember. But if I delete my posts, I'll feel I'm cheating myself, somehow. Maybe I should just post more so I can get those not too cheerful posts off the first page so I'll never have to see them again. :) Ok, I'm rambling...

ANYWAYYYYY,
I have officially quit playing WoW! Well at least for the next 2 months. I'm not used to it, and I feel at a loss of things to do, AND IT'S ONLY BEEN ONE DAY OMGWTF! (yes, that's how much the game has taken over my life... lame, i know...)

Oh well, was supposed to do some work today, but I'm taking my mommy out shopping! Yay!

I got my midterm test results for 2 of the 3 subjects. One wasn't too bad I suppose, but the other one... Well, let's just say it could've been much better. See, at times like this I absolutely loathe myself for being so damn lazy. WHY?! What on earth was I thinking? But so much self-hate isn't healthy... So... Moving on...

Sometimes I think I'm not living anymore. I'm just going through the motions. Wake up, eat, bathe, go to uni, etc. It's become so routine, and I don't FEEL anymore. I'm devoid of feelings, for anything. Nothing seems to move me anymore. Maybe I'm turning into a robot. For how much longer can this go on? I can't stand it, not being passionate about anything. When I think back I really wonder what happened to make me what I am now. I don't even have a passion for learning anymore. Heh there I go again, wallowing in self pity...

Oh ya, I have 3 pimples on my forehead. And they form an equilateral triangle. :)

No comments: