Friday, January 19, 2007

2 weeks down, 22 more to go.

Florida's Natural orange juice is really good! It doesn't taste very fake at all, like some other brands of orange juice.

Anyway, I've been doing my IA for 2 weeks now. A lot of things to say, but a little lazy to type it.
Commuting to and from Jurong Island is a pain in the arse.
I like my fellow IA people, they're a fun bunch :)
I heart liquid nitrogen. Haha it's really fun. (Spoken like a true geek hehe) If only I could think of fun ways to play with it. But then again, I don't think that's allowed.. *doobeedoo*
Umm.. My supervisor is rather nice, let's hope the niceness lasts. :D
I think I should be able to survive another 22 weeks. The only problem would be the travelling time and the waking up at unearthly hours. But other than that, I kinda like it. Work might get a little boring, but at least the people make it tolerable. :)

Weekends. So many things to do, but not much time to do anything. Going to count seagrass this Sunday. Looking forward to that. Well, not the counting seagrass part but the being out in the sun, on the shore, looking for strange sea creatures to torment *ahem* I mean, observe from a safe distance. Yea, basically being outdoors. I need fresh air. Breathing lab air can't be very healthy.

Something's bothering me. Have this nagging feeling, but I can't quite put a finger on it.

I need new shoes and a few pairs of jeans.

No comments: