I've been down with flu for the past 4 days. Finally getting better, but in the process I missed almost the entire week of school so now I have tons of work to catch up on. Should it be spelt tonnes or tons? It comes from the British units for weight right? Ok, nevermind, dictionary.com says it's fine either way. Don't you love the internet?
Anyway, being sick is great! Lots of rest. And lots of korean dramas. And lots of TV. :) I had to be in school on Friday anyway, so I went to the YIH clinic since it's super cheap. But the doctor was so irritating. After he prescribed me fever/cold/cough medicine, I asked for vitamin C tablets and he said "Anything else??" in a very patronising manner. Sor-ry, sheesh what's with the grumpiness.
Oh ya! Before that I had my first driving lesson in the circuit. I HATE driving that slow. I much prefer driving on the roads, thanks. My goodness, the curbs are always out to attack you and I hate that S-course thingy. And my parallel parking is better than my normal parking. Weird.
So yes, it seems I'm really into this blogging thing nowadays. I mean 3 posts so far this year. That's quite a lot.
I am graduating. Oh my God. I don't believe my final exams will be in 3 weeks time. And they're like the final finals. Then I won't have exams ever. Unless I decide to do my masters in something, which I haven't ruled out. I'm so going to miss being a student. All the discounts, I won't enjoy sushi buffets as much now, although it's only like $1 or $2 more. Oh, to digress a little, Jonathan and I ate almost $100 worth of sushi the other day ;) Sashimi buffet. Try it. It's awesome. Free flow of red plates. Need I say more? Yes, so, back to the point. I don't want to say that I don't want to graduate, because not graduating would suck, but half of me wants to continue studying, because I don't like the responsibility that comes with work. I don't like the real world as they like to call it. And I don't like the job seeking process even more. I haven't actually actively started looking. I have to start soon. Ugh.
Interviewer: "So, tell me, why do you want this job?"
Me: "Well, I don't actually, but my parents are forcing me to work, and I need the money. Is that reason enough?"
Anyway I think the drugs are kicking in. I was gonna wait up for my sister to see what she got me. She went for the Mango Fashion Show at the Singapore Fashion Festival. Wah! So fashion ah?? Yea, so there's this 20% discount thing after the show, so I told her to get me stuff. But now I'm too sleepy though it's only 11.30pm :/ Damn these drugs...
No comments:
Post a Comment