We're sort of like the download generation. So it was quite refreshing to choose CDs at That CD Shop with my mom the other night. And the salesgirl was really helpful too, so that's always good. :) We got some really cool french and latin/spanish songs from the High Society range of compilations. Everything just sounds better in French haha.
I was thinking of something last night and now I totally can't remember what it is, which is really really annoying.
You know, the words in books don't change, but somehow their meanings change depending on who's reading and when. I think I've mentioned something like this before, and I thought it was because of a different perspective, mostly due to age. Recently though, I've started reading Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke, a book that I read a little of in the early part of 2007. It didn't seem very interesting then, but now I can't seem to put it down. Strange. And I can't attribute that to the "different perspectives" argument because that was only a year and a half ago. I couldn't have changed that much in a year.
Oh, and Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman is a fun read. :)
Two years sounds like a very very long time.
All the World (I Tell Myself) by Correatown is a really nice song.
No comments:
Post a Comment