I think I am quite prone to road rage when I drive. And I think that it scares Jonathan a little. We were driving to Thomson Plaza yesterday and I stalled while going up the slope that turns into the carpark (yes, I know, I thought I was on gear 2 but turns out it was on gear 4). Anyway, this jerk behind me starts honking. I mean, if my car stalled, honking won't make it go any faster la ok? It just either makes me panic or makes me damn pissed off, or both. I'm sorry, but I don't drive an automatic like you, I'm not lame. And I have a freaking yellow triangle! Doesn't that give me immunity or something?
Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.
Yea so I was shouting in the car and then I showed the jerk the finger and Jonathan was just really quiet. Hehehe. Sorry penyu.
Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya :)
No comments:
Post a Comment